Sunday, April 02, 2006

Just leave me alone already!!!!

Man. Its been a whole year since the death of John Paul II, otherwise known as the Vicar of He who shall not be named. Why are people still talking about this guy...I mean, most Catholics don't even agree with everything he said, and as long as I keep convincing people that the Catholic Church is a democracy, that should mean something.

Didn't this guy screw your church up enough? Seriously, he did nothing to help the 'vocations crisis' in the US and Europe right? Well, it seems in dioceses that actually taught after his example have done quite well, but, uh...come on!

I thought for sure CNN would have that delightful fellow Richard McBrien on, and instead they have a special about the guy!!! Throw me a frickin bone here people!!!

I was so close people. So ubelievably close. I had most of you believing that the 'next pope' would change eternal truths. Then this happened:
Now people like this have something to talk about.

I'm gonna go read some Kung.

4 Comments:

Blogger Danny Garland Jr. said...

I agree with Thomas that you suck!


But I just have to know...how did you make Kung such a blatant heretic and not have him get ex-communicated?

7:53 PM  
Blogger Satan said...

Seriously, sometimes I don't even know how this stuff works out for me. It just does.

11:34 PM  
Blogger The Sheepcat said...

Your Evilness:
Since you are so very evil I should probably not expect any better of you, but, honestly, if you're going to refer to our beloved John Paul II as the "Vicar of He who shall not be named" at least you could get it grammatically right. Vicar of Him [object of preposition "of," so objective case required] Who [already correct as the subject of the subordinate clause]shall kick your sorry butt back from whence it came.
Clearer now?

9:57 PM  
Blogger Satan said...

Sheepcat

You must teach at a Catholic School. I can tell that having you on here is going to be a real pain in the non-corporeal butt. But, if you must feel like critiquing my grammer, I will welcome it.

11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home